Call For A Free Consultation

19803 1st Avenue South
Suite 200
Normandy Park, WA 98148

Protecting Your License And

Your Future

Working To Get Your Record Clean

If you have a prior conviction on your record, it could still be impacting your life now. At Kurt Bennett Attorneys in Normandy Park, Washington, we believe that every person should be able to move on from their past poor choices and not have them impact their present life. Our goal is to help each of our clients get a second chance.

There are various options to clear your record. We will use our skills and experience to petition for Vacation of Conviction, Expungement, or Seal any juvenile records. We have experience with all the “Second Chance” laws in Washington and will work to secure an outcome for you that helps give you a brighter future.

We Want To Help You Vacate A Conviction Or Get An Expungement

In Washington, if you want to have your record “expunged,” it means getting rid of an arrest record or criminal charge that was dismissed. Vacate means “to set aside a conviction” while expunge means “to physically destroy information.” Our lawyers will review your situation and explain the specific options that are available to you. We will seek to have the conviction vacated or your record expunged.

There are substantial benefits to having your record cleared. When applying for a job, you no longer have to respond with “yes” when asked if you have been convicted of a crime. The official background checks run will not uncover these past offenses. You will be able to live life and eliminate the obstacles that prevent you from reaching your full potential.

It is important to note that these options may not be available for all past convictions in the state. However, even if you do not qualify for an expungement, a new law in Washington, CROPs, may help with legal remedies with the mistakes in your past.

Let Us Help You Take Control Of Your Future

We believe everyone deserves a second chance, and we will work with you to help move your life forward in a positive direction. Give us a call today at 206-792-3265 or send us an email to schedule a free consultation.