Need A Second Chance? Work With A Proven Redemption Lawyer.
We all make poor choices and mistakes. When those slip-ups lead to a criminal record, you may be stuck with the consequences long after you’ve served your sentence.
A criminal record can make many aspects of life more difficult – for example, finding a job, pursuing higher education or getting a place to live. We are all living life for the first time, and mistakes from years ago should not define your life now. Thankfully, you may have options for removing those hurdles by clearing your criminal record.
At the Normandy Park law firm of Kurt Bennett - The Redemption Lawyer, we believe in second chances. We’ve structured our firm around redemption law (second chance law) – the legal procedures for getting out from under criminal convictions. If your past is making your present more difficult, we are here to help.
Put The Past Truly Behind You
We know how hard it can be to come forward and seek help regarding a difficult chapter in your life that may be well behind you. It takes courage to take the final step of removing all traces of that chapter.
We will listen to you. We will handle your case with sensitivity and care. You can entrust us to uphold your dignity as we work toward securing true freedom, lifting the weights that have burdened you for so long.
Find The Right Path Toward True Freedom
Our redemption law attorney, Kurt Bennett, has successfully handled hundreds of redemption law cases in Washington over the years. Whether your criminal record is a misdemeanor, felony or juvenile offense, we can help you find the right option for removing it.
We can walk you through your options, which might include:
- Expunging (destroying) records such as acquittals, dismissals and arrest records that didn’t result in criminal charges
- Vacating criminal records, including certain misdemeanor and felony convictions
- Sealing juvenile court records, including juvenile sex offenses that are now eligible for sealing under a recent change in Washington law
- Pursuing a Certificate of Restoration of Opportunity (CROP) to reduce the impact of a conviction that doesn’t qualify for expungement or vacation
- Removing you from the sex offender registry
- Seeking pardons, whether at the state level or the federal presidential level
- Restoring your firearm rights
- Addressing negative data issues
- Pursuing certificates of discharge
We will take the time to examine each factor in your case and find the best way we can help move your life forward in a positive direction.
Reclaim Your Present And Future. Contact Us Now To Begin Your Fresh Start.
We started handling redemption law because we believe people should not be defined by their past but by who they are now. You do not have to feel guilty or embarrassed about what is in your past. We will do everything we can to remove those barriers so you can live a fulfilling life.
Whether you’re interested in removing an arrest record, conviction or juvenile offense, we are here to help move your life forward in a positive direction. Give us a call at 206-792-3265 or send us an email to schedule a free consultation.