Call For A Free Consultation

19803 1st Avenue South
Suite 200
Normandy Park, WA 98148

Telling Your Side Of,

The Story

Normandy Park Second Chance Law Blog

Am I eligible for a CROP?

Washington state could offer you the opportunity for a second chance. One of the most widely available options is a certificate of restoration of opportunity. CROPs have limited effectiveness when compared with expungement, vacation of convictions and other more...

read more