Call For A Free Consultation

19803 1st Avenue South
Suite 200
Normandy Park, WA 98148

Telling Your Side Of,

The Story

Month: December 2019

What can a CROP do for you?

You may have made mistakes in your past that limit the opportunities available to you now in terms of employment, housing, and other matters. If this is the case, you may be able to apply to obtain a CROP. The acronym stands for Certification of Restoration of...

How can I help my child through a divorce?

There are many divorces across the United States and here in the Greater Seattle Area every year. Some of those divorces only affect the persons involved in the marriage, but many of them also have children involved. If you are going through a divorce and are worried...